[mou] Cooper's nesting update

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Mon Apr 28 21:09:21 CDT 2008

Watched the bird go at it for a couple of hours and then it was gone.
I am thinking that it must have other things to do, like eat, find and
court a mate, and other birdie essentials unknown to mortal man and
beast.  I will see if the varmint comes back tomorrow to continue its
preparatory prenatal parental prerequisites pending poly-egg
deposition.  Fascinating so far and thanks for the numerous supporting
appreciate the educational words.  I have much to look forward to.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN