[mou] [mnbird] Salt Lake Festival

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:10:55 CDT 2008

Nice report, Steve.

One additional bird of note seen and not mentioned was *American Bittern*.
It was a lifer for me!

Jim Ryan

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan on St. Paul's Westside
651-308-0234 business cell

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in
this world are to be cured by legislation." - Thomas Reed