[mou] Buffalo River State Park 4/29 AM

Rick fholbrook at cableone.net
Tue Apr 29 11:08:10 CDT 2008

Good Morning Fellow birders,

This morning our Ornithology class was out at Buffalo River State Park
Not much warbler activity: Black and White, Yellow-rumped, and Common
Yellowthroat were the only ones we saw. Numerous, Hairy and Downy
Woodpeckers, several Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers, and Northern Flickers
were seen.  Woodducks, and Mallards and Canada Geese were the only water
fowl. There was at least one Eastern Bluebbird, several Dark-eyed
Juncos, Chickadees and Ruby-crowned Kinglets. Other birds seen included
Am. Crow, Northern Harrier,Song Sparrows, Tree Sparrows, Red-winged
Blackbird, White-throated and White-crowned Sparrows, a couple of Belted
Kingfishers, a Brown Creeper, many American Robins and several Herring
Gulls.

--

Rick
Fargo, ND