[mou] MOU Mille Lacs Trip 10/25

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Tue Aug 5 10:48:28 CDT 2008

We will be holding our annual fall Mille Lacs trip on Saturday, October
25th, starting at 7:30 AM.

This trip is intentionally scheduled for loon migration, particularly the
wandering Red-throated and Pacific that seem to have become annual on the
lake.

Last year we enjoyed Boreal Chickadees (bit of a shock), Snow Buntings,
Pipits, Black-bellied Plovers, Rusty Blackbirds, few late warblers and other
"goodies".

The trip should include scoping the western portion of the lake from
different vantage points, and spending some time in Kathio and/or Hennepin
State Parks (sticker required).

Warm clothing (sounds strange right now) will probably be necessary.

Trip is limited to 20-25 participants.  Sign up by emailing me.  No fees are
required, although gas assistance for the car poolers is always helpful.

Thanks!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties