[mou] Rally at Old Cedar Avenue Bridge

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Thu Aug 14 12:56:20 CDT 2008

Representative Ann Lenczewski of Bloomington is organizing another rally
at the Old Cedar Avenue Bridge at 9am, August 19th.  Governor Pawlenty
will be there as well as other elected officials to celebrate the fact
that we have now raised most of the money necessary to rebuild the
bridge.  We need to make the last push to raise the final dollars needed
so that we can move forward.  A new bridge would offer birders much
better access to this important birding location.  I urge you to show
your support for this project by attending this rally.  It should last
no more than an hour.  There will be healthy snacks.  In case of rain
the rally will be held at the NWR Refuge Headquarters off 34th Ave. So.
in Bloomington.  If you need more information, please contact me at
bxwilliams at cbburnet.com or at 612-728-2232.
Bob Williams, Bloomington