[mou] Lost Bird

Tasha dirthawkermn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:18:18 CDT 2008

I hope no one minds me posting this to this list, I know it's mainly for special bird sightings.  But y'all are probably my best bet for locating my lost merlin.  If anyone spots an immature merlin with a transmitter on it's back and leather jesses (he may have taken the leather jesses off by now) I would very much appreciate an email (natasha_leong at hotmail.com) or phone call (you can contact the Raptor Center at 612-624-4745).  He was lost at the U of MN-St Paul campus on Larpenteur and Cleveland on August 15, but he could be just about anywhere by now.  He's a partial imprint so if he gets hungry he may start screaming at people.

There will be a reward of some sort for any information leading to his recovery.

Thank you very  much for any help you can give,
Natasha Leong