[mou] non-bird sightings

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 02:11:30 CDT 2008

Sunday, I had a Giant Swallowtail butterfly in my yard.  While these are
known to wander, it appears to be outside its nomal range.  I do not know
how unusally a sighting this is.  I know it is the first I have noticed in
the state.

This morning (Monday) I saw a beautiful buck Mink road killed on Pilot Knob
by the Eagan city hall.  by the end of the day, when I passed it is well
grounded into the pavement.

This Sunday is my annual MRVAC field trip to Miesville Ravine.

sweston2 at comcast.net