[mou] Shorebirds at Sandy Point County Park, Jackson Co.

Eric Harrold gentilis03 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 21:23:33 CDT 2008

Had a good time that would've been better had I brought the scope along with me to the park. Saw a good variety of shorebirds including Lesser Yellowlegs, Pectoral Sandpiper, Spotted Sandpiper and many peeps, most of which I would say were Leasts. Best bird of the day was a Ruddy Turnstone that was still in breeding plumage. Forster's and Black Terns were in good numbers as were Franklin's gulls.

Eric Harrold
Lakefield, MN