[mou] RFI: Birdfinding Near Twin Cities

MResch8702 at aol.com MResch8702 at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 06:36:36 CDT 2008

Dear Minnesota Birders:

I'm coming to Minneapolis next week on a business trip and plan to spend
some time birding while in town.  I should have a few hours available  in the
early morning and/or midday to bird in and around the Twin Cities, but  can't
venture too far away from downtown given time constraints.  I'd  greatly
appreciate suggestions you might have to help me find -

Migrant passerines - early morning hotspots nearby would be best
Shorebirds - I could probably travel to a neighboring county if  necessary
Owls - in the Twin cities would be best
Eurasian Collared Dove - any reliable spots nearby?

And I'd be glad to return the favor by providing birdfinding advice in New
England if your birding travels bring you this way.

Many thanks in advance (reply off-line as necessary).

Mike  Resch
Pepperell, MA
mresch8702 AT aol.com

deal here.