[mou] Hints for bird shooting in and near Sax Zim

John Mikes johnmikes at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 09:07:28 CST 2008

The crappy weather torpedoed my plans to go north this weekend and do
some bird photography. Probably just as well, since I was going to fly
blind and just drive around seeing what I could see. Prolly smarter to
ask the experts for some leads, so here goes: Can anyone steer me to
some areas with good concentrations of grosbeaks, etc. Established
feeders are great, if I don't have to shoot through glass. I'll be
staying at a friend's place in Duluth and venturing out each day from
there.

Any recommendations would be greatly apreciated.

BTW -- There's a fox sparrow eating at the Minnesota Valley visitor
center feeders.