[mou] Travel advice

Linda Krueger lkrueger at umn.edu
Sun Feb 3 20:52:45 CST 2008

My Husband and I are considering taking a small trip to the World Bird
Sanctuary in St. Louis, Missouri and to the Rowe Sanctuary in Nebraska to
observe the Sandhill Cranes along the Platte River.  We would be interested
in hearing from anyone who has traveled to either of these spots.  We are
especially interested in knowing if it is really advisable to rent space in
one of Rowe Sanctuary's blinds or if it is possible to view the Sandhill
Cranes on your own anywhere along the river.  We have not been to either of
these locations before so any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Linda and Kevin Krueger

lkrueger at umn.edu

www.FlightOfNature.com