[mou] Shorebird Workshop in Milbank South Dakota

Doug Buri dougburi at tnics.com
Mon Feb 4 19:47:38 CST 2008

The shorebird workshop that Doug Buri and Bob Janssen are conducting over the weekend of August 8-10 has only 2-3 spots left to fill. Therefore we have decided to do a second workshop on the weekend of August 1-3, 2008. We are limiting the total number of people to 20; with a maximum of 10 people on any one field trip. Very small groups make for the best and most enjoyable method of learning with more "one on one" time with the guides/instructors. This is an MOU sponsored event that focuses on a mix of field trips and classroom sessions with the goal of increasing shorebird identification skills. We will be based in Milbank SD (10 miles west of Ortonville MN) for the classroom sessions but the majority of our field trips are in Minnesota.  If interested please checkout the workshop web site at:

itctel.com/buri/SHOREBIRD

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at: dougburi at tnics.com

Regards,
Doug Buri