[mou] Just a little of topic

birderguy birderguy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 20:18:50 CST 2008

All,
     I need some help if someone can..  I know I asked this once before and someone from
the list helped.

I'm trying to get a good bird checklist for Afghanistan (PDF format would be nice) that I
can pass on to my soldier I send gift boxes to for Operation Minnesota Nice..
<http://www.operationminnesotanice.com/contact.html>
http://www.operationminnesotanice.com/contact.html

I know that not too long ago someone sent me one for Iraq, I believe they used their
Avisys software or something to generate it.. I will look around on the web too..

Thanks in advance for any I get..  Please respond off list..

Andrew

--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota