[mou] Martin County Tufted Titmouse

Brad Bolduan bbolduan at rconnect.com
Fri Feb 8 17:45:25 CST 2008

There is a Tufted Titmouse frequenting a feeder near Trimont in Martin
County.

The bird was first reported to me on 23 Jan, I first saw photos yesterday,
and I talked to the landowner about sharing his sighting today. He indicated
that the bird is still present.

He is interested in allowing others to see this bird if anyone is
interested; however, I am not posting directions to the bird here.  From my
recollection of the site the bird cannot be viewed without driving basically
into his yard.  We thought it best if anyone wanting to view the bird call
the landowner prior to visiting the site - he is open to that.  I can
provide contact information to you die-hard county listers out there.  I do
not necessarily want to post his contact information on the public list.

Brad Bolduan
Windom