[mou] Eagle Bluff Field Trip - June 6th and 7th

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Mon Feb 11 10:39:09 CST 2008

March 1st is the deadline to sign up for the Eagle Bluff Environmental
Learning Center Field Trip in Fillmore County on June 6th and 7th.  We
have 12 so far and can take a few more.  This trip will include an
evening of birding followed by a full day of birding on the premises.
Staff from the center will assist in directing birders to the best
places to bird and advise on what to look for.  There is a fee of $70
per person which includes dinner on Friday and breakfast and lunch on
Saturday as well as lodging in the dorm on Friday night.  There is an
additional $5 fee if you want them to provide linens.  Contact me at
bxwilliams at cbburnet.com or at 612-728-2232 at your earliest convenience
if you want to register.  I need to get the final number as well as the
fees to the center by the beginning of March.
Bob Williams, Field Trip Coordinator