[mou] help with scopes?????

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:55:15 CST 2008

Get the most expensive one you can afford.  I suggest going to National
Camera Exchange in Golden Valley.  They mounted 5 scopes side by side for me
so I could compare the optics.  There was a big difference!

Getting a scope, by the way, was the best thing I ever did.  Its really
changed my birding and opened up digital bird photography for me.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau