[mou] help with scopes?????

Doug Kieser Doug.Kieser at clynch.com
Mon Feb 18 12:33:21 CST 2008

One useful reference (or at least a starting point) could be the newly
updated Living Bird scope review:
http://www.livingbird.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?srcid=&pid=272
with results summarized here:
http://www.livingbird.org/netcommunity/bbimages/lb/pdf/ScopeChart2008.pd
They do break down their ratings into "Top-of-the-line", "Mid-priced"
and "Budget" price groups.

Doug Kieser
Minneapolis