[mou] Digiscoping discussion

Bernard P. Friel wampy at att.net
Wed Feb 20 14:55:49 CST 2008

Like Jaxi I have multiple backups including a RAID 5 which I added several
months ago as well as a 750 GB external which automatically backs up all the
new items on my desktop at 2 AM each day. I back up some on DVDs,  but there
comes a time when I¹d like to spend a little time shooting rather than
managing my computer. I am looking forward to more affordable solid state
hard drives which presumably will be less susceptible to crashing and have a
lengthy shelf life.
--
Bernard P. Friel
Web Page - http://www.wampy.com  ;  http://www.agpix.com/bernardpfriel