[mou] Sax Zim Bog Festival Wrap Up

Laura Erickson bluejay at lauraerickson.com
Thu Feb 21 13:51:35 CST 2008

I was proud and happy to be asked to help with this year's Sax-Zim
festival. Even with my change of job and having to drive to Duluth
from New York and back again, it was totally worth it.

Kim Eckert's donation of a copy of his splendid book for everyone at
the festival was an extraordinary and generous gift! And Mike
Hendrickson did an awesome job of pulling everything together even as
the attendance soared beyond his or anyone's expectations. Next year
will be even better!

Best, Laura Erickson (safely back in Ithaca after a grueling drive)

--
Laura Erickson
For the love, understanding, and protection of birds

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after
the winter.

			--Rachel Carson