[mou] Winter 2007/2008 Season

Paul Budde Paul.Budde at us.benfieldgroup.com
Fri Feb 29 12:53:10 CST 2008

The winter season (12/1 - 2/29), with an extra day this year, ends today.  If you will be submitting a seasonal report for inclusion in the winter summary to be published in The Loon, please do so now.  We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU website (http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line Seasonal Reporting."

Please provide data by February 15th.  (Contact me if you cannot submit data by this deadline and we'll see if we can work something out.)

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
Minneapolis, MN
paul.budde at us.benfieldgroup.com