[mou] Unique January 1st experience

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Wed Jan 2 11:18:42 CST 2008

Covered my normal area on January 1st (5:30-10:30 AM) - Milaca, Sherburne
Refuge, Ann Lake, Monticello (Mississippi River) - nothing terribly
unusual - but realized as I was returning that I hadn't seen a single

Mind you, I intentionally stopped at one farm to pick up Rock Pigeons and
House Sparrows, so no "alien" discrimination was involved.

Frankly I've seen few in the last month overall, whether in town or
agricultural areas (don't expect to see many in the refuge).

Thoughts?  Others' experiences?

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties