[mou] Snowy Owl at MSP airport January 2nd

Madeleine Linck MLinck at threeriversparkdistrict.org
Wed Jan 2 11:56:42 CST 2008

I saw the Snowy Owl, wings heavily barred, sitting on the roof - corner
of the small brown cement building, easily viewed from the fence at the
cul-de-sac at the end of Cargo Road (past the Fed Ex building).  The
bird was fluffed up, sitting in the sun, as many jets were zooming down
the runway taking off. It was about 10 AM this morning as I had just
taken my daughter to the airport to go back to college. Thanks to all
who suggested times for viewing.

Madeleine Linck
Medina, Hennepin Co.