[mou] Barrow's Goldeneye, Harlequin Duck, etc.

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:20:30 CST 2008

Nice report Alyssa,
I re-found the Harlequin on New Year's day along with some of the others you
mentioned.  Missing for me were the scaup and Ring-necked ducks!  My bonus
bird for the day was a Pileated Woodpecker crossing over Hwy 10 on the way
home!

I've been to MSP three times now and have yet to see the Snowy.  I saw the
R-T and wondered the same thing as you - is it keeping the Snowy away?  I
may try again tomorrow on the way to work around sunrise.

Oh Yeah, I saw a small flock of robins in the fruit trees of the 1700
building on 82nd St. and 35w this morning too.  Nice way to start the year
off.

Good Birding!
--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan on St. Paul's Westside
651-308-0234 business cell

"A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of
life." - Charles Darwin