[mou] Barrow's Goldeneye, Harlequin Duck, etc.

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:20:30 CST 2008

Nice report Alyssa,
I re-found the Harlequin on New Year's day along with some of the others you
mentioned.  Missing for me were the scaup and Ring-necked ducks!  My bonus
bird for the day was a Pileated Woodpecker crossing over Hwy 10 on the way

I've been to MSP three times now and have yet to see the Snowy.  I saw the
R-T and wondered the same thing as you - is it keeping the Snowy away?  I
may try again tomorrow on the way to work around sunrise.

Oh Yeah, I saw a small flock of robins in the fruit trees of the 1700
building on 82nd St. and 35w this morning too.  Nice way to start the year

Good Birding!

Jim Ryan on St. Paul's Westside
651-308-0234 business cell

"A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of
life." - Charles Darwin