[mou] Barrow's Goldeneye, Harlequin Duck, etc.

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 12:03:56 CST 2008

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that responded to my post asking where in Hastings the Titmouse was.  I've since been trumped by my wife, who just called and told me that there was a Common Redpoll at our feeders this morning.

So far, the best I've been able to do this year is a Bald Eagle in Inver Grove, flying over Rt. 52.

Good birding,
Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN