[mou] Mississippi Eagles/ Apology

SCOTT MEYER scottandjudy3 at msn.com
Fri Jan 11 09:37:47 CST 2008

Jason thank you for your reply.  And I hope I  won't have to spill any more ink on this.

Someone emailed me that they asked the Yacht Club, who it turns out didn't care if anyone went out on the dock. That was the proper and easy thing to do.  Actually that information should have been posted on this list-serve because of the interest in the two Harlequins and Barrow's .

Remember trespassing is trespassing, no matter how easy it is.  Writing about it or not doesn't make it okay to do something illegal.

Ironically, on the first day, one of the two male Harlequin ducks wear spotted near where your incident occurred.

I witnessed an experienced birder repeatedly bash a door , that said no "Trespassing " to the point he could have been arrested for "damage to private property".  This incredibly stupid act could have closed the area off for us.

Jason, I would read the ABA guidelines and also remember that farmers fields are off limits even if not marked.  I didn't mean to insult you, but this has been a hot issue.

Keep posting, don't let this little incident stop you from contributing.

Scott B. Meyer