[mou] Itasca County EC Doves

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:22:20 CST 2008

Yesterday I visited the home in Grand Rapids where the Eurasian Collared-doves were first seen.  I saw 2 individuals in a spruce tree walking around on branches near the trunk.

Other interesting birds included a Northern Cardinal in Grand Rapids and a group of 9 Ruffed Grouse this morning spread among the tops of several birch and tamarack along CR 446.Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/