[mou] Pt Douglas H duck and pair of Swans in Field in Denmark township

Zbees zbees at mac.com
Sun Jan 13 20:12:40 CST 2008

Saw the Harlequin today fishing near the marina docks south of the RR
bridge around 200pm.

Driving back to Afton on Neal Ave south of 70th we saw a solitary pair
of trumpeters swans feeding on the corn 70 feet from the road on the
west side.  Spent a bit of time in the car trying to discern between
tundra and trumpeter but size and the bill kept the three of us coming
back to the trumpeter after numerous comparisons. Also after reviewing
photos on MOU my wife and I also agreed that they were trumpeters.