[mou] Fw: BNA at Mpls Public Library

Julian Sellers JulianSellers at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 13:30:18 CST 2008

See the old message below from Mark Martell about accessing Birds of North
America online through the Minneapolis public library.  My St. Paul library
info works fine.  Here's a more direct link to the Science and Technology
part of the Minneapolis library's list of online databases:

http://www.mplib.org/databases.asp?subject=Science%20and%20Technology

>From there, take the link to "Birds of North America Online," where you will
have to log on with your library info (name, card number, and PIN).

It's free.

Julian