[mou] Bird book needed??

Browning, Jimmie L COL RES USAR USARC jimmie.browning at us.army.mil
Wed Jan 16 12:51:45 CST 2008

I am also due to rotate to Iraq this fall for 90 days as a reserve physician.  I have been trying to find a book on birds in the Iraq/mideast area and have been unsuccessful.  Thank your nephew for us all and we wish him a safe return.  I will let you know if I find anything. and If anyone else finds something please pass it on to me.  Good Birding!!
COL Jimmie Browning
United Family Practice
St. Paul