[mou] Bird book needed??

Holly Peirson hpbirdscouter at msn.com
Wed Jan 16 13:34:42 CST 2008

>From ABA Sales, accessible through www.abasales.com, you can find:

Field Guide to the Birds of the Middle East, Princeton U. Press, Rev. 2004,
480 pages, paper, Porter, Christensen, Schiermacker-Hansen,

Covers Arabian Peninsula, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Iran,
Turkey, and Cyprus. 700 species described, plumage and voice details. Maps
opposite plates. 112 color illustrations.

$32.00 for members, $40 for non-members

You may also be able to find some used books like this if you go to sites
like Amazon, Alibris, or ABE Books.

Holly Peirson
Columbus, Anoka Co.

Good luck with your Tour of Duty.