[mou] Itasca County Three-toed WP, Boreal Chickadees, BB Magpies, finches
dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:12:43 CST 2008
I birded for a few hours this morning/afternoon and found the following:
- Three-toed Woodpecker, male, at the tamarack bog on CR 19, .8 mile east of CR 48
- Boreal Chickadees, 4, on Alder Road .1 mile N of Middle Creek
- BB Magpies, at least 2, at the llama farm on Priem Road NE of Bigfork (saw all 5 corvids this morning)
- Evening Grosbeaks, Pine Grosbeaks, Common Redpolls in Effie at the cafe feeders and other feeders in town
- A Blackducks, 2, w/Mallards and C Goldeneyes on the river in Cohasset
Finally, I had a Hoary Redpoll in my yard in Bovey yesterday afternoon with a flock of 30+ Common Redpolls that has been frequenting the neighborhood recently.Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/
Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mou-net