[mou] January so far

Ray Potthoff rtpflyfishing at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 05:37:47 CST 2008

As a novice birder and MOU member I have been quite pleased with my new feeders so far. My journal shows the following visitors  in January:
      Several Downy, Hairy and Red Bellied Woodpeckers
      Numerous House and Purple Finches
      Juncoes, Red & White Breasted Nuthatches
      Blue Jays, Chickadees, & Goldfinches
      Cardinals, House Sparrows & American Crows,
      A pair of tufted titmice
      A Eastern Screech Owl staring at me from my newly constructed Woodduck house

      Ray Potthoff
      22703 Oak Hill Drive
      Spring Valley, Minn.