[mou] Merlin St Paul

rattsky at netscape.net rattsky at netscape.net
Tue Jan 29 12:49:41 CST 2008

 David and Jake,

I banded merlins in the Twin Cities for a few years after we first found the birds breeding there. I used green bands on one leg and silver USFWS band on the other. I hope you get a chance to read the green band. Please let me know if you do. I'll send you what info I have on the bird. Thanks.

Matt Solensky