[mou] wood shavings

birderguy birderguy at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 18:42:41 CST 2008

I put some in, and watched as a Chickadee spent the next hour dumping them out!!! They
tend to like moss to put in the bottom, also a big hit with birds is horse hair, I work
with someone that has a horse and in the spring when she brushes the horses and they are
shedding she keeps a big bag for me and I put it in a screen feeder just like a suet cage
and they love it as nesting material..
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota
See My WEB pages at: www.birderguy.com <http://www.birderguy.com/>