[mou] [mnbird] Found Budgie (Parakeet) - St. Paul

Cathy Gagliardi patcatgags at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 19:31:49 CDT 2008

It turns that this Budgie is not the correct ID for the couple missing theirs, in the Mac-Groveland area of St. Paul.
  So unfortunately, this Budgie is still looking for his original owners.

Its' markings are:  yellow head - turquoise body - white rump - white & black tail
Click link for picture:
 http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/7081/2527106800066718885S600x600Q85.jpg

  Thanks so much for all your wonderful emails!
     Cathy