[mou] UPDATE [mnbird] Found Budgie (Parakeet) - St. Paul

Cathy Gagliardi patcatgags at comcast.net
Thu Jul 10 10:35:27 CDT 2008

I have received a wonderful email from a woman who volunteers for www.maars.org that will be coming to my home with a cage & treats to attempt to capture this wayward Budgie.

 If all goes well today and she does capture it, please contact their website if you feel this Budgie may be yours.

  I received so many emails of advice and offers of help, it was impossible to answer everyone personally and for that, my sincere apologies.

 ALL of your emails were so greatly appreciated!
   Thank you so much!
        Cathy