[mou] Still time

Tom Bell tnejbell at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 16:42:20 CDT 2008

	Most of you missed the demonstration Tuesday evening put on by Casio
showing their EXILIM Pro EX-F1 camera. MOU President, Bill George,
suggested that I write you and tell you of the expanded opportunity to
examine this camera and receive a $50 discount, if you do so no later
than July 31, 2008. Also National Camera will donate $25 to MOU for
each camera purchased with a redeemed coupon. There are two sales
persons that are experts in this camera and they work at the National
Camera Store at 9300 Olson Memorial Hwy, Golden Valley, MN and these
gentlemen can give you the $50 off certificate. They are Ben Johnson
and Curt Rawn. To check on their availability you can call 763 546-6831.
	Last evening we saw shots that stopped the wings of a hummingbird and
most amazing was the ability to choose just the pictures you want from
the high speed burst function. The camera records pictures so fast you
can save the photo where the bat hits the ball or the tennis racket
makes contact. The demonstration of what the high speed video
recording could do was awesome. Its 12X zoom lens covers the 35 mm
equivalent of F2.7, 36 to 432 mm.
	I cannot take the space to go over all the features of this camera.
You can check it out at httjp://exilim.casio.com   This camera is not
available on-line, nor from any other dealer in this area other than
National Camera.

Tom Bell
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.