[mou] western kingbirds w/ babies Anoka County

premierpets at aol.com premierpets at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 10:58:01 CDT 2008

? I sat in Burger King's / Pet hospital's parking lot for about an hour a couple days ago and watched (with scope)?7 western kingbirds across Hwy 10 and Ramsey Blvd (town of Ramsey, Anoka County).? From what I could see there are at least 4 babies and at least 2 parents but I did notice a couple times one of the adult kingbirds catch a bug and as a baby flew over to it the adult flew from it and over to another baby.? So I am thinking there could be two different family groups.? I will look into it a little more as I live just north of there.

Good Birding To All,

Chris Brown