[mou] [mnbird] Re: WEVI tape discussion

Bernard P. Friel wampy at att.net
Tue Jul 29 20:03:36 CDT 2008

Yes, and I suppose we should all take down our bird feeders too.
--
Bernard P. Friel
Web Pages - http://www.wampy.com  ;

            http://www.agpix.com/bernardpfriel

            http://myloupe.com/home/found_photographer.php?photographer=1113

            http://www.digitalrailroad.net/bernardfriel

From: Katherine Kottke <kltk at comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:40:09 -0500
Cc: <mnbird at lists.mnbird.net>, <mou-net at moumn.org>
Subject: [mnbird] Re: [mou] WEVI tape discussion

To all  Minnesota birders

How does using a tape to call birds differ from using epo to win the Tour de
France or using  steroids to hit home runs?  Perhaps individuals who use a
tape to see a bird should be required to asterisk that sighting on their
life-list and posting.

 Katherine Kottke