[mou] MOU Booth at State Fair

Tom Bell tnejbell at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 16:24:36 CDT 2008

Our wonderful all volunteer organization has encountered a problem.
The person who had the responsibility for the State Fair Booth finds
that he is unable to do the job. We still have time, but we need a
lead person or several leaders to take charge. Arrangements with the
DNR for space and tickets for volunteers and the biggest is to sign
people up for time slots. If you think you could take on some of this
activity, let me know. There will be help in getting displays and
such. So many find this a fun and worthwhile activity, it would be a
shame not to be there.

Tom Bell, Secretary MOU
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.