[mou] "Bud" Tordoff

Jacquelyn Fallon pefgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:28:29 CDT 2008

I spoke with the family last week.  A memorial is being planned but will not happen for several weeks.  When the family decides on a date and location, I am sure it will be posted publicly.

Jackie Fallon
MN State peregrine falcon coordinator

From: jsparrow at centurytel.netTo: mou-net at moumn.orgDate: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:12:30 -0500Subject: [mou] "Bud" Tordoff

Hi All,

I've attached a link to an article/obituary from the July 26 edition of the Star Tribune on "Bud" Tordoff.

http://www.startribune.com/obituaries/25945759.html?page=1&c=y

Does anyone have any information on the memorial service that's mentioned at the end of the article?

Judith Sparrow
Prescott, WI (Pierce County)