[mou] Maple Grove ID revealed

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Thu Jul 31 12:18:37 CDT 2008

The fastly darting, never stopping, only pausing, on the forest
fringe, insect eating, not quite a warbler, not quite a gnatcatcher,
relatively non-descript feathered beasie is none other than a House
Wren who apparently is discovering new places to dine.  It even flew
up to check out the jelly feeder this morning and I didn't even need
my binoculars.

Thank you for all the responses, suggesting, observations to elevate
my distribution skills, and general connectedness I always feel
towards this community.  I get you all really care and are oh so
willing to share.

On a more personal oberservation, I was amazed at myself on a few of
the responses.  I found myself in reaction to some - like they might
be negative or hurtful - so I bounced them off my wife and daughter.
Neither one read the same thing into them.  They thought they were
neutral and informative and actually caring.  So I affirm that every
posting, every response, every verbal interaction or electronic
interaction is sent with neutral-to-caring intent and any reaction to
any words is simply my historical stuff coming up.  Given my family of
origin experiences and the struggles we went through, I guess I have a
lot or reaction available to me if I choose to let it color what I am
reading.  Everything is a neutral event, it is me that brings energy
into it.

Thank you all for your willingness to share and care.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN