[mou] RFI: warblers of Itasca State Park

John Clem johndavidclem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 12:34:49 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm planning a quick trip to northern Minnesota in a couple of weeks, centered around Itasca SP, which I visited once in the early 1990s.  I'm coming mostly for the warblers, and I would appreciate any advice on where to look for Canada and golden-winged warblers in the park.  Or, if anybody knows of a reliable spot near the park (say within 50 miles) for either bird, that would be good also.

And while I'm at it, advice on where to look for a winter wren also would be appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance!

John Clem
Freeman, SD