[mou] More late migration

marshall howe howe.mcmillen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:25:03 CDT 2008

With reference to Bob Russell's report of white pelicans yesterday, I
was surprised to see two separate flocks of Canada geese heading
roughly north in the afternoon of June 2 near Park Rapids, Hubbard
County.  One had about 140 birds, the other 45 birds.  Both flocks
were in vee formation and were probably at about 700 or 800 feet.  I
haven't spent much time at these northern latitudes in recent years,
but isn't this extremely late for Canadas.

Marshall Howe
Park Rapids, MN