[mou] Dakota County Leucistic Canada Goose and 180th for sale?

Jbaines317 at aol.com Jbaines317 at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 13:07:22 CDT 2008

My husband and I saw a Leucistic Canada Goose fly over with its regular
colored mate while at Lake Rebecca on Friday. While the bird appeared white
compared to its mate, there were faint markings on the feathers so it was  not a
true albino and easily distinguishable from other native white  geese.

For those who have driven by 180th marsh and were curious about the For  Sale
signs-there are 40 acres going for $560,000. Unfortunately WAY out of our
price range. Hopefully whomever purchases the marsh/farm has an interest in
wildlife.

Jen

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.