[mou] Metro Common Nighthawk Nest Reports Needed

Nighthawk Research jb at inet-serv.com
Mon Jun 9 12:06:26 CDT 2008

Dear MN birders:

As you may know, populations of COMMON NIGHTHAWKS are decreasing dramatically in some areas. Will you help conservation research by reporting any C.Nighthawk nests and/or fledglings you see this spring? We'd love to hear from you!

********************************
WHAT:   Research to design and test artificial nest platforms for Common Nighthawks. In
        order to plan future test locations, we are asking for your help to report
        any C. Nighthawk nest sites or fledglings that you observe this season.

WHERE: The Twin Cities Metro area.

HOW YOU CAN HELP: E-mail your observation of any Common Nighthawk nest (or fledglings)
        this season to: jb at inet-serv.com. Please include the City, County and approximate
        address where you've seen the nest.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,