[mou] Washington County birds (information request)

KCTEPO00 KCTEPO00 at smumn.edu
Tue Jun 10 17:37:48 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am gathering data for the proposed Lake St. Croix Important Bird Area (IBA), covering roughly the area of I-94 south to Point Douglas, and inland to approximately Manning Ave/95.  This would include such sites as Afton State Park, St. Croix Bluffs Regional Park, Belwin, and anything else within this approximate area.

I would very much appreciate hearing from you if you have sightings to share; especially welcome would be lists, be it county, park, day, year, life, seasonal, whatever you have.  Any sightings are welcome, and those who have records of 'special interest' birds in the area (Henslow's Sparrows, Louisiana Waterthrush, Prothonotary Warblers, Scoters or other unusual waterfowl, etc.) are especially sought after.

If you have any information to share, or know others who do, please contact me.  Email is fine, or phone (651-686-0415).  Thanks in advance for any help you may provide!

Sincerely,

Kyle TePoel