[mou] [mnbird] Re: bird books

James Ryan muchmoredoc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:44:17 CDT 2008

Can't top the books already mentioned but this one also has a brief
description of eggs and nests (plus a lot of other great info summarized in
icon fashion aside great essays.)  It's my "Go to" book when I have a non-ID
related bird question.

The Birder's Handbook: A Field Guide to the Natural History of North
American Birds
<http://www.amazon.com/Birders-Handbook-Natural-History-American/dp/0671659898/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213648747&sr=8-1>by
Paul Ehrlich, David S. Dobkin, Darryl Wheye, and Oporornis

--
Sincerely,

James Ryan
651-308-0234 business cell

--
Your life is what your thoughts make it. - Marcus Aurelius

As long as you live, keep learning how to live. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca