[mou] Oregon birder looking for lifers

Sharon L. Burchett sharonb at coinet.com
Mon Jun 16 21:46:24 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am from Central Oregon and I will be in the Minneapolis area the last week
of June.  I am also planning to drive up to the Felton Prairie area in
search of the Upland Sandpiper (or a closer spot).  Can anyone give me an
update on the Felton Prairie area?  Also I am in search of the following
birds, if anyone has suggestions or recent sighting I would love to hear
from you.

Cerulean Warbler              American Woodcock    Upland Sandpiper

Blue-winged Warbler         Sprague's Pipit             Alder Flycatcher

Golden-winged Warbler      Black-billed Cuckoo      White-throated Sparrow

Henslow's Sparrow           Whip-poor-will                Sedge Wren

Le Conte's Sparrow           Longspurs

Eastern Towhee                Eastern Phoebe

I do have "A Birder's Guide to Minnesota" by Eckert so I should be able to
find my way to most spots.  Thanks for your info.

                                                                    Sharon
Burchett

                                                                     Bend,
Oregon