[mou] EC Dove-Todd County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:30:54 CDT 2008

The spread continues. I found a first county record Eurasian Collared Dove in Todd County today at about 1 p.m. I had to get to work, so I didn't have much time to watch it, and thus I never got a great view of the under tail....I'm going to go look for it again soon. But as far as I could tell it was a Eurasian Collared Dove. The bird was on the north side of Long Prairie. Take HWY 71 until you pass over the Long Prairie River. The bird was seen right where the bridge is. This is about 1 or 2 blocks north of Hwy. 27.

Ben Fritchman